“COSCO Shipping Greece” Quality & Environmental Policy
The Quality & Environmental Policy of the company “COSCO SHIPPING LINES (GREECE) SA” includes the following:
- Providing high quality services with speed and reliability
- Focusing on the customer and aiming at the utmost satisfaction of its needs
- Complying with the relevant Legislation
- Operating in an environment organised as per the specifications of standards ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 14001:2015
- Committing to the continual improvement of the quality, environmental protection and efficiency of its procedures, by providing resources to upgrade infrastructure and the constant training of its employees.
The company offers services, acknowledging the specific requirements of each transportation and customers’ demands for quality and environmental protection. The company aims at satisfying customers’ needs and expectations, always in compliance with the legislation and international market regulations.
Within the framework of the Quality and Environmental Management Policy, Management determines measurable objectives that are reviewed at least annually and are designed to:
- Increase the number of the company’s customers
- Improve their satisfaction
- Improve the quality and performance of certain procedures that link the Shipping Line with the requirements and specifications set out by customers and international regulatory bodies
- Reduce the complaints communicated through the service evaluation surveys
- Ensure the required environmental licences
- Implement action plans on preventing pollution
- Continuously training the employees
- Reduce the waste due to the company’s activities through re-use or recycle methods
To implement the Quality and Environmental Policy, the Company operates on the following principles:
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her work, is informed about the Quality and Environmental Management System and ensures its implementation, under the supervision and guidance of the General Manager.
- The Quality and Environmental Manager has the authority and organizational independence to ensure that the Quality Management System works and that the quality policy is implemented in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 standards.
- The company provides all the necessary resources (equipment, materials, and training) to achieve the quality and environmental objectives.
- All actions, which may affect the quality of services, shall be planned and implemented in accordance with statutory Procedures, which have been developed on the basis of the process approach to the Quality and Environmental Management System.
- The Quality and Environmental Policy and all control features are checked at least annually, evaluated and used in a continuous effort to improve customer satisfaction and performance of the company
For more information about our quality and environmental practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
COSCO SHIPPING Lines (Greece) S.A
Akti Miaouli 85 & Flessa 2, Piraeus, 18538